Whether we like it or not, fall is upon us. It's getting chilly, there is less humidity in the air, and if you're especially sensitive to the cold (like me) you've already turned the heat on at night. I must admit, I was ready to cozy up for this season, but I always forget how instantly dry my skin and hair get. Here are my essential fall beauty products to get me through the transition.
Fall Hair Essentials:
- Agave Smooth and Shine Bamboo Brush. Benefit: Infusing oil via brush? Genius!
- Vitamin C. Benefit: One of the most effective, natural ways to promote hair growth and strength.
- Kerastase Keratine Thermique. Benefit: Anti frizz, anti-humidity. No brainer.
- Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment. Benefit: Restores moisture and reduces breakage.
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime. Benefit: Other than the lovely scent, it uses anti-oxidants to add shine and nourishment.
Fall Make Up Essentials:
- Chapstick. Benefit: Duel ends renew and moisturize.
- NARS Contouring Blush in Olympia. Benefit: Subdued bronzing effect with natural highlighting coverage.
- Make Up Forever Mist and Fix. Benefit: Seals make up in place and provides all day moisture.
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Nude. Benefit: Lightweight "foundation" that delivers antioxidants to skin, promoting a healthy complexion
- Dior Lash Primer. Benefit: Maximizes lash volume and length with a cell conditioning complex to promote lash vitality.
- NARS Eye Shadow Duo in Alhambra. Benefit: Highly pigmented, but blends subtly
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna. Benefit: Long-lasting, deep shades for fall
Fall Skin Essentials:
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar. Benefit: Moisture! Oil-free (which I need for my face), but deeply hydrating and lightweight.
- Vastani Brighten Up. Benefit: Exfoliates to reveal softer, glowy, pretty skin
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight. Benefit: Prevents wrinkles and signs of aging. It also has Vitamin C - which we know now does great things!
- Say Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes. Benefit: I've talked about this before. Taking off your makeup every night does such wonders for the overall health of your face.
- Dr. Perricone Firming Toner. Benefit: Restore your skins natural pH and preps for moisture.