Happy Valentine's Day!
Jay doesn't get home from his Germany trip until tomorrow night so this Valentine's Day will be a little different. Luckily, I've been invited to go to a Valentine's Day dinner with a girlfriend whose husband is also out of town! I'm looking forward to it. I hope you have a nice day too!
Here's what's caught my eye this week around the Web.
- I should have gotten Jay this Valentine's Day Card
- A totally unromantic way of looking at relationships = scientifically!
- What are your thoughts on mixing metals in design? MY&L is all about it! Check out the kitchen!
- Did you see Jenna Lyons on Girls this week? I love her.
- I also really love Lena Dunham and I'm psyched about her new book.
- This album has been on repeat in my car, computer, and iPod. I love Ellie Goulding!
- This recipe makes me want to dig out the panini machine my dad gave to me for Christmas!
- Ways to look slimmer in your clothes. I am a total "frat tucker." Don't let your tongue slip on that one!
Have a great weekend! xoxo