- On my brother's recommendation, I'm listening to Tame Impala's Lonerism album. My faves: "Why Won't They Talk To Me" and "Feels Like We Only Go Backwards"
- One of my favorite books, Gone Girl, is being made into a movie. Here's the trailer.
- My instragram shot ended up on West Elm's web site!
- Jane Fonda loves Pittsburgh!
- 50 fascinating pictures from the past.
- This checklist inspired me to get my spring cleaning on this weekend
- My week has been crazy with both work and social responsibilities. This is how I feel.
- I plan on taking care of that feeling by making this Pimm's Cup cocktail recipe.
Last weekend was jam packed with Easter activities, but we're looking forward to having nothing on the docket for the next few days. Hopefully this break will give us time to get organized since we'll be traveling almost every week in May.
It's that time of year when things start to get really busy again!