Hello friends! So sorry for no posts this week! I got home from Chicago on Sunday afternoon and came down with a cold quickly thereafter. Since then I've been taking it slow, but here are a few things that caught my eye.
- My friend and I made a variation of this pink grapefruit margarita recipe in honor of Cinco de Mayo!
- Jimmy Fallon's "Ew!" sketches always make me laugh.
- During my sick day, I watched all of the Chicagoland episodes on CNN. It's a sad, fascinating, and sometimes unbelievable look into the struggles of the city's neighborhoods.
- I've bought at least 3 chambray shirts and I hate all of them. Thinking of giving this one a shot.
- Just got these Old Navy flats in the mail. I think I am going to buy them in all three colors!
- I'm so jealous of Emily Henderson's closet makeover. Having matching hangers would be such a luxury! I'm the person at the Target checkout that asks to leave the hangers on the clothes I'm buying! Yeah, I want those!
Have a great weekend and happy Mother's Day to all you mothers - especially mine! Love you!