Over the weekend I posted this picture on Instagram of my new Turkish kilim pillows.
I'm pretty obsessed with them. I want to buy at least 500 more.
But, since randomly throwing decor items I liked in to rooms wasn't working out for me (as evidenced by at least 5 iterations of the living room in the past year!!), I decided to put together a vision board - to ensure my vision wasn't a hot mess.
Turns out. I think we're going to be OK. I only have a few items to pull together before I officially call this room "good" and vow to not redecorate it...at least for a few more years.
Here's what's left to do.
- De-accent the accent wall. Turns out, the dark color just isn't working for me.
- Paint the ceiling white
- Add crown molding
- Side chair purchase. Perhaps this one?
- Sticking with the animal pieces with this print.
- An oversized silver mirror from Ikea for behind the sofa. Inspired by this article.
- Hide pillow to match the new hide rug in the kitchen?
I've got my work cut out for me this weekend. Break out the paint.