Isn't it crazy how quickly we revert to our everyday insanity after vacation? St. Thomas feels like it's so far away and it's only been a week since we returned. Back to traffic, emails, bills, meetings, and responsibility. And is it a problem that I craved a pina colada around noon the first day back to work? It is if you work on a college campus.
Luckily though, we have some fun upcoming events including this weekend's Steel City Big Pour, a trip to Deep Creek Lake, and possibly a birthday weekend getaway.
- This post has inspired me to hang some pictures
- I'm going to try to recreate The Ivy Gimlet from one of LA's most iconic restaurants
- Have you watched Fixer Upper on HGTV? I'm obsessed with Joanna's style.
- I've been on the hunt for a rug like this for my master bathroom. Where do I find one?!
- Wouldn't it be nice to have a library and music room in your house like this? Jay would love it!
Have a great weekend! More vaca pics soon!