Happy St. Patrick's Day to my fellow Irish family and friends!
We've definitely partaken in our fair share of the St. Patty's Day celebrations over the years. This year - not so much - but I pulled together a few links that caught my Irish eyes ;)
- I listened to this segment this morning on WYEP. Brian O'Donovan, host of A Celtic Sojourn on WGBH in Boston, shares a few Irish tunes.
- This "Little Clover" piece from Minted would make a nice addition to the nursery.
- A look into "How St. Patrick’s Day Became the Most Global National Holiday."
- A recipe for Guinness Cheese Spread. Yum!
- An entire Instagram account showcasing The Doors of Dublin.