As I sit here, three days over due, I've been wracking my brain for ways to keep myself occupied. The house is clean, our bags are packed, the laundry is done, and the nursery is complete! The only thing left to do is share the final product on the blog!
After all the time we've spent prepping this space, it's hard to believe that in just a few days (hopefully!) our baby boy will come home to his new room. I hope he loves it as much as I do.
Poor Lu is in for a rude awakening when she realizes that this room and all of these toys are not hers.
- Wall paint color: Sherwin Williams Eider White
- Ceiling paint color: Benjamin Moore Decorator's White
- Rug: Ebay
- Crib: Serena and Lily
- Crib sheet: Serena and Lily
- Crib pillows (which of course will not actually stay in there once baby arrives!): West Elm
- Ocean photo: Personal print
- Mobile: Restoration Hardware
- Video monitor: Target
- Striped basket: Ikea
- Sheepskin throw: Ikea
- Changing table: Repurposed bar cart...can't you tell?
- Changing pad cover: Pottery Barn
- Changing table baskets: Pottery Barn
- Whale art: HomeGoods
- Driftwood mobile: HomeGoods
- Rocking chair: Target, similar here
- Throw blanket: Target, out of stock
- Pillow: TJMaxx
- Pouf: Target, out of stock
- Bookcase: Hand-me-down
- Closet dresser: Ikea - painted white and updated pulls